Helmet graphics - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old Jul 27th, 2007, 8:16 am Thread Starter

Helmet graphics

Here's an interesting thought. I have done simple and not-so-simple helmet graphics for years, using the old-fashioned airbrush and vinyl. I work with this stuff all the time, so it's easy enough. But now, I have access to a large format digital printer and can print my designs and apply them.

So my question is, in this great big BMW world, does anyone have any experience with the template or patterns to use to make 2 dimensional graphics that would fit on a 3 dimensional helmet? I know I could make it myself, but there are folks out there that already do this and probably better than I could.

I am about to get a plain silver helmet and would like to put my own graphics on it and want to go with a print. Doesn't need to be full wrap.

Anyone have any advice/tips/ files?

Randy

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in