sidecar bike operated from hack - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old Jul 15th, 2007, 10:49 pm Thread Starter

sidecar bike operated from hack

this is the most unusual sidecar rig i've ever seen. i hope the like will come through. if not go to ebay motorcycles then type in sidecar and look for the hondamatic or maybe hondamatic will get you there. as i stated in the title, the rig is operated from the sidecar. it's amazing. omurphy http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1978-...chair-Operated
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old Jul 15th, 2007, 10:56 pm
Premium Vendor

The link must be bad.

Tony 05
post #3 of 5 Old Jul 15th, 2007, 11:01 pm
Senior Member (ret.)

It's not unusal. I have seen several and they are specifically made for those with wheelchairs.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Raffy

post #4 of 5 Old Jul 16th, 2007, 6:28 am

Garage
better link?

try this link

If this link doesn't work for you, the bike in question is Item number: 130134873436

Heracleitus

'12 Victory Cross Country Vivian Vader
'07 LT
die Blau Frau SOLD!
MBW-MOA Member #140221
post #5 of 5 Old Jul 16th, 2007, 7:27 am

Yeah there was one at a Bike show I was doing in OC. The guy rolled his chair into the hack and his chick sat on the bike.
I sat and talked with him for awhile (he was from PA not far from me) as each person said that was the best coolest thing they ever saw. My blood boiled a little more, then a guy said where can I get something like that.
Before I could begin his education a certain celebrity bike builder (not a bolt parts together monkey, a real fabricator) had him off the ground by the throat. "DON'T YOU THINK HE WOULD RATHER HAVE USE OF HIS LEGS?"
After his apology the security thought it would be best for his medical file if he left.
Rock

I'll will poisons the soul
Living well is the best revenge
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rock

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in