New Enough - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old Jun 10th, 2007, 9:13 pm Thread Starter

New Enough

Following on the "wife beater" thread. I'd heard on here about the company "New Enough" for buying protective gear and have to say, they are great. I bought a Joe Rocket jacket from them for my son (on E bay). They acknowledged the transaction immediately (on a weekend) and very promptly shipped the jacket. A very nice jacket it is too... Textile with armor in the elbows, shoulders and back. add to that heavy leather "outer armor" in the same places along with hard "cups" over that on the shoulders. Double zipper closure, zippered sleeve cuffs, take ups on the arms, zippered vents on the arms and exhaust in the back. Al the piping is reflective along with a large panel on back and the "Joe Rocket" emblems on the shoulders. The jacket is a hi-vis yellow with black trim. My son says it is cool enough while we are moving and loves the jacket. He is 11 and likes "cool" things like the jacket.
Oh, and I'm jealous of his helmet too, he says it has LOTS of air flow through it and no noise. It is a Vega youth helmet that is DOT and Snell approved.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old Jun 10th, 2007, 9:35 pm

be careful......be very careful. You will now be included on his mailing list, only about once every ten days will he send you a special that includes something of very high quality at a very low price that you clearly don't need but how can you pass up such a deal. For years, my wife would spend the day shopping and all she could talk about when she got home was how much money she saved and it seemed to me that she had spent the day spending not saving. New Enough has helped me understand this mentality.....but why did I have to understand it

Jeff in Myrtle Beach
'01 LTC
'99 Icon champagne
'02 KLR 650
TZ 185 2 stroke
Honda R100R beater

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 10 Old Jun 10th, 2007, 10:14 pm

New Enough has been nothing but excellent for all my transactions...quality people.

F

BMWMOA
12 GTL

post #4 of 10 Old Jun 11th, 2007, 9:25 am

I have had nothing but good dealing with New Enough. My wife and I both purchased First Gear mesh jackets ($69.00) on clearance. Hers didn't fit her well, and she sent it back. NO problems at all. Then she found a Joe Rocket mesh jacket on the clearance section for $49.00, and it was cut specifically for a woman. She loves the jacket. From now on, that is the first place I look for apparel.
post #5 of 10 Old Jun 11th, 2007, 9:41 am

Another +1 here. Service is great and easy to deal with.

"BONES" <///><
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2002 K1200LTC--- Belle

"My wife and I have an understanding. I won't try to run her life and I won't try to run mine."
post #6 of 10 Old Jun 11th, 2007, 9:58 am

I have bought all my wifes gear and most of mine from them and have experienced some of the best customer service ever. I did my my over pants from Aerostich and can not say enough about them as well but the rest of the gear came from New Enough.

2005 R1200GS (to be named)

2005 K1200LT Gretchen traded in for GS

MOA # 118981
MSF Instructor

My Photo Gallery

My Blog

post #7 of 10 Old Jun 11th, 2007, 10:51 am

Last year I bought my wife and I some winter time riding pants. Hers were too large so I telephoned and the lady that assisted me said they would send out the next size smaller and have her try both on again just to make sure and then send the size that doesn't fit back. Now that is service! I am a repeat customer at New Enough!
post #8 of 10 Old Jun 11th, 2007, 1:33 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffklt
my wife would spend the day shopping and all she could talk about when she got home was how much money she saved
I'd be a millionaire if I had all of the money my wife saved me!

I've purchased from them too. Great transaction, quick ship.
post #9 of 10 Old Jun 11th, 2007, 7:29 pm

I have had great service from them and a no questions return policy as well.
I check their site from time to time as they have continual great deals.
Dewman
post #10 of 10 Old Jun 19th, 2007, 1:21 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzyellodog
I have bought all my wifes gear
Pardon my dyslexia but I thought you said you bought all your wifes there.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in