Special Offer from the Tetons! - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old Apr 12th, 2007, 3:40 pm Thread Starter
Just ridin'

Special Offer from the Tetons!

Those of you who have attended the Curve Cowboy Reunion in the past may remember what a terrific experience we had in 2005 at the Jackson Lake Lodge. Cinda Culton who helped us coordinate the event has come up with a special offer for members of our web community. You need not have attended CCR to take advantage of this offer.

For the dates of May 23-31, 2007, the lodge is offering
  • $99 room rate (nearly half price)
  • Complimentary gift upon arrival
  • Hosted cocktail reception May 25th
  • One complimentary Lake Cruise per person
The scenery is stunning, the lodge is gorgeous, the food is great! This is a wonderful opportunity for those of you who were with us in 2005 to go back and for those who missed it to get a special deal.

You would stay in the heart of Grand Teton National Park, adjoining Yellowstone National Park and just a half hour from Jackson, WY. Get some friends together and make it a great time to kick off the summer riding season.

You can call (800) 628-9988 or visit www.gtlc.com/rtt to take advantage of the Ride The Tetons special.

See the offer here

Randy Prade
Aurora, CO

Just ride it!
Meet Riley

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old Apr 12th, 2007, 3:53 pm

thats a great price for an even greater lodge. Great views indeed...may have to take her up on this.

F

BMWMOA
12 GTL
post #3 of 10 Old Apr 12th, 2007, 4:36 pm

Darn it, we're going back there in July!

Just Go

Mike
Cleveland Ohio
2019 K1600b Grand America, Blue Max.

post #4 of 10 Old Apr 12th, 2007, 4:38 pm

And I'll just be returning from my 3-week expedition...so I don't think the timing's gonna work for me either.
post #5 of 10 Old Apr 12th, 2007, 4:48 pm

Aw Randy you're killin' me. What a great deal, if I could only find a way to get a kitchen pass for the 4,400 mile round trip when I've already got a kitchen pass for the midwest on Mother's Day weekend......

Jeff in Myrtle Beach
'01 LTC
'99 Icon champagne
'02 KLR 650
TZ 185 2 stroke
Honda R100R beater

post #6 of 10 Old Apr 12th, 2007, 5:17 pm Thread Starter
Just ridin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffklt
Aw Randy you're killin' me. What a great deal, if I could only find a way to get a kitchen pass for the 4,400 mile round trip when I've already got a kitchen pass for the midwest on Mother's Day weekend......
It is killing me too. That is the week before I take off for the Arctic Circle.

I thought it was nice of Cinda to make the offer to us. She says the staff still talks about how we were the most fun of any group they have hosted. Even the Park Rangers say most of us were great guests

Randy Prade
Aurora, CO

Just ride it!
Meet Riley

post #7 of 10 Old Apr 12th, 2007, 5:45 pm
Lifetime Supporter

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by messenger13
And I'll just be returning from my 3-week expedition...so I don't think the timing's gonna work for me either.
Man, are ever happy??? After returning from a 3 week ride you have the nerve to complain about not going for yet another ride???

Gilles & Kathy
BMWMOA# 154719
IBA# 71594
2011 Ostra Gray RT
06 Mercedes-Benz E350 Estate (parts and people hauler)
2012 BMW X3 (parts and people hauler)
86 Porsche 911 Cabriolet (my "new" baby)

For her I climbed the highest mountain!
For her I swam across the deepest ocean!
For her I walked through the largest desert!
And then she left me... She said I was never home!!!

post #8 of 10 Old Apr 12th, 2007, 6:11 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy
Those of you who have attended the Curve Cowboy Reunion in the past may remember what a terrific experience we had in 2005 at the Jackson Lake Lodge. Cinda Culton who helped us coordinate the event has come up with a special offer for members of our web community. You need not have attended CCR to take advantage of this offer.

For the dates of May 23-31, 2007, the lodge is offering
  • $99 room rate (nearly half price)
  • Complimentary gift upon arrival
  • Hosted cocktail reception May 25th
  • One complimentary Lake Cruise per person
The scenery is stunning, the lodge is gorgeous, the food is great! This is a wonderful opportunity for those of you who were with us in 2005 to go back and for those who missed it to get a special deal.

You would stay in the heart of Grand Teton National Park, adjoining Yellowstone National Park and just a half hour from Jackson, WY. Get some friends together and make it a great time to kick off the summer riding season.

You can call (800) 628-9988 or visit www.gtlc.com/rtt to take advantage of the Ride The Tetons special.

See the offer here
Thanks Randy
It is a steal. I was planning on a long weekend, but not quite that long. Do you know if they will offer that rate for just a few nights during that time frame?

Tim

2005 Graphite
The only way to live is in the wind....
post #9 of 10 Old Apr 12th, 2007, 6:53 pm Thread Starter
Just ridin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1mavin
Thanks Randy
It is a steal. I was planning on a long weekend, but not quite that long. Do you know if they will offer that rate for just a few nights during that time frame?

Tim
During that date range you can stay for one or more nights, or all nights. You could check in for Friday and Saturday if you want to.

Randy Prade
Aurora, CO

Just ride it!
Meet Riley

post #10 of 10 Old Apr 12th, 2007, 8:02 pm

Becky and I snowshoed on the lower flanks of the Grand Teton just 3 weeks ago. The range was unbelievably beautiful with snow on it.

We'll be there in mid-June. And as beautiful as the views are from the Lodge, I believe the views from my location(s) will be a tad better. Becky and I are doing a 30+ mile/5 day backpacking hike from Jenny Lake around the west side (backside) of the Tetons with climbs of all three Tetons thrown in. My sleeping accommodations won't quite be 5-star. But I'll settle for the Milky Way. It's gonna be great! I climbed the Grand Teton last September and the views are some of the best. The only downside is we won't be on the LT because of all the gear (including crampons, ice axes, ropes) we'll have to bring with us.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TetonBradleyLake.JPG
Views:	69
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	11007  

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in