Bob"s BMW has gone Harley Davidson - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old Apr 3rd, 2007, 3:05 pm Thread Starter

Bob"s BMW has gone Harley Davidson

April 1st Bob's BMW web site read that the owner Bob had torn up his dealership agreement with BMW and was going to become a Harley Davidson Dealership. The cover story was a very convincing article that led me to believe that the owner was indeed changing brands.

April 1st should have been my first clue. (April fools) I am still laughing even after calling several friends and telling them about the news. Don't panic my fellow BMW riders Bob's BMW is still selling and servicing BMW motorcycles. Great marketing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old Apr 3rd, 2007, 3:46 pm

Bob plays something like this every year. I still am passing the rumor that he is opening a second dealership in Leesburg, VA.

Mike Trevelino
Williamsburg, VA
2008 RT - Sold December 2019
2000 LT - Totaled at 99,960 miles

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 3 Old Apr 3rd, 2007, 4:29 pm

Wink A little known secret

Bob's BMW really isn't Bob's BMW.
It is actually Robert's BMW.... they just call it Bob's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amsoilguy
April 1st Bob's BMW web site read that the owner Bob had torn up his dealership agreement with BMW and was going to become a Harley Davidson Dealership. The cover story was a very convincing article that led me to believe that the owner was indeed changing brands.

April 1st should have been my first clue. (April fools) I am still laughing even after calling several friends and telling them about the news. Don't panic my fellow BMW riders Bob's BMW is still selling and servicing BMW motorcycles. Great marketing.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in