Brake Hose/Cable Clamp - Part question (R 1200 GS/F 850 GS) - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old Sep 21st, 2018, 7:30 pm Thread Starter

Question Brake Hose/Cable Clamp - Part question (R 1200 GS/F 850 GS)

Hello everyone

I am here because I was interested in acquiring some clamps that I have checked on a BMW bike. After some research, these seems to be a generic part and widely used in a bunch of models, for example on the R 1200 GS and F 850 GS.
These are some small accessories that joins the brake hose with a cable near the caliper. I will leave 2 pictures showing the part:

Quote:
.imgur.com/WuIC0WP.jpg

i.imgur.com/hcX47fJ.jpg

After I contact a BMW dealership directly, the following part number was given to me as the supposed number for the clamp. Although, after a search on google and verifing the drawing, it seems to be different from the clamp on the image. The part number is: 34322333077.

Quote:
i.imgur.com/fmJH7lW.png

Could anyone please confirm me if these are the clamps? Is this correct part number? Could it be a "generic" drawing and not the exact one?

Finally, could anyone with any bike that uses these clamps have the kindness to send me some detailed pictures please? This would really help me identify if the reference it's what I am really looking for or not.

Thanks for your help :wink2:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in