HMMMM vedy intawesting - BMW Luxury Touring Community
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old Oct 8th, 2006, 12:30 pm Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
NOGILLS2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Hammond, LA, USA
Posts: 1,899
HMMMM vedy intawesting

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171957

NOGILLS2


Booze Brother# 69
2003 K1200LTE "BEERBURNER" RIP 07/21/09
2006 Aluma Trailer "AFTERBURNER" SOLD
2007 ST1300ABS "Quicksilver"




To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.







To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NOGILLS2 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 9 Old Oct 8th, 2006, 1:25 pm
Lifetime Supporter
 
zippy_gg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Kennesaw, GA, USA
Posts: 8,136
Very cool pictures indeed!
I was wondering if he got out of the mud bath on his own though... That seems pretty deep!

Gilles & Kathy
BMWMOA# 154719
IBA# 71594
2011 Ostra Gray RT
06 Mercedes-Benz E350 Estate (parts and people hauler)
2012 BMW X3 (parts and people hauler)
86 Porsche 911 Cabriolet (my "new" baby)



For her I climbed the highest mountain!
For her I swam across the deepest ocean!
For her I walked through the largest desert!
And then she left me... She said I was never home!!!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zippy_gg is offline  
post #3 of 9 Old Oct 8th, 2006, 5:19 pm
Senior Member
 
DavidTaylor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: San Jose, CA, USA
Posts: 7,565
I like it! That guy's havin' a bunch of fun with that GS. I would love to see it go when he hits the nitrous button!

David Taylor
San Jose, CA
2010 R1200RT Polar Metallic
AMA, BMWMOA
Booze Brother #4

The shortest distance between two points is for people who don't ride!



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DavidTaylor is offline  
 
post #4 of 9 Old Oct 8th, 2006, 7:37 pm
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Stuart, FL, USA
Posts: 121
Kickin' GS

I, however, ride an LT. Stately, heavy and I don't even want one o' those funny looking things that can go anywhere anytime like mountains and desert and places without roads and and and.....I don't want one I don't want one I don't really

OK Maybe I'll look just a little, next trip to a dealer.

Jim
arwadowd is offline  
post #5 of 9 Old Oct 8th, 2006, 9:21 pm
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 1,374
Quote:
Originally Posted by arwadowd
I, however, ride an LT. Stately, heavy and I don't even want one o' those funny looking things that can go anywhere anytime like mountains and desert and places without roads and and and.....I don't want one I don't want one I don't really

OK Maybe I'll look just a little, next trip to a dealer.

Jim
HE HE HE

You're hooked!!! I haven't put 3k miles on my LT in the two years I've had a GS. Yep, its THAT good!
k12steve is offline  
post #6 of 9 Old Oct 9th, 2006, 5:33 pm
Senior Member
 
tmgs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: NE Georgia, GA., USA
Posts: 5,835
Quote:
Originally Posted by k12steve
HE HE HE

You're hooked!!! I haven't put 3k miles on my LT in the two years I've had a GS. Yep, its THAT good!
oh shoot, don't tell me that, I really hate to have another garage ornament


Tom

Tom

'07 GS Adv (mine), '06 GS <(My brides)
(the only bmw's in the stable)
tmgs is offline  
post #7 of 9 Old Oct 10th, 2006, 4:18 pm
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 1,374
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmgs
oh shoot, don't tell me that, I really hate to have another garage ornament


Tom
Well, just to "wet your whistle" check out the pics from this years SUCCESSFUL Arctic Circle trip at:

http://www.k12steve.smugmug.com/gallery/1954075

Then the pics of the "slightly less successful" trip from last year..

http://www.k12steve.smugmug.com/gallery/1152757

If you do get a GS, just remember the LT will in all likelyhood become the "garage ornament"...
k12steve is offline  
post #8 of 9 Old Oct 10th, 2006, 5:37 pm
Senior Member
 
varoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Outside Austin, TX, USA
Posts: 1,738
Quote:
Originally Posted by k12steve
Well, just to "wet your whistle" check out the pics from this years SUCCESSFUL Arctic Circle trip at:

http://www.k12steve.smugmug.com/gallery/1954075

Then the pics of the "slightly less successful" trip from last year..

http://www.k12steve.smugmug.com/gallery/1152757

If you do get a GS, just remember the LT will in all likelyhood become the "garage ornament"...
WTH are you thinking?? This is treason and plain ole interfering ! I just about decided yesterday I should sell my GS but those pics were great! To paraphrase Jimmy Carter, "I have lust in my heart" .

Looks like a nice ride, sorry about that wind gust!

Richard Kuethe
The Quiet Room
varoom is offline  
post #9 of 9 Old Oct 10th, 2006, 7:27 pm
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 1,374
Quote:
Originally Posted by varoom
WTH are you thinking?? This is treason and plain ole interfering ! I just about decided yesterday I should sell my GS but those pics were great! To paraphrase Jimmy Carter, "I have lust in my heart" .

Looks like a nice ride, sorry about that wind gust!
Itsa living...
k12steve is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome