Am I being impatient? - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old Apr 7th, 2015, 9:35 am Thread Starter

Am I being impatient?

I purchased a new RT on March 14th. and added a set of front and rear crash bars from Wunderlich at that same time. All is paid for but I'm still waiting for the bike. I was told on the 25th that the parts were on the way so, I figured I should have the bike within another week. After one more full week of hearing nothing, I called again and was told that everything was in except the Wunderlich items (other tidbits) but the Wunderlich products were shipped and on the way and the bike was on the schedule for the following day for the accessory add-on's. Now I'm creeping up on another week and still no news. I know I could go ahead and take the bike and just come back when the bars are in but with my luck, I'd crash going out of the parking lot and find myself wishing I'd have just waited. Now, I'm not known to be a prick but I'm getting close to outgrowing that. Is it just me being impatient or is this kind of wait time normal under the circumstances?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old Apr 7th, 2015, 11:14 am

Re: Am I being impatient?

I feel your pain... No matter how old we get, we still hate having a new toy we can't play with...

What would really tick me off would be if I financed everything through BMW at that dealer, and my first payment date would be approaching and I don't have possession of the bike yet... Let me guess, that's what you did? That's MY kind of luck.

Let's hope the flying monkeys at Wunderlich and UPS get their act together and you're on the road soon. Keep us posted!

Ride safe.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in