Letter to the editor - BMW ON - BMW Luxury Touring Community
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 Old Aug 1st, 2006, 9:09 pm Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
dsauer608's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Golden, CO, USA
Posts: 845
Letter to the editor - BMW ON

Did any of you see, in the letters to the editor in the most recent issue of BMW ON, one written by Lonna Davis (pg. 10)? She talks about how her dealership and BMW Motorad really disappointed her when dealing with her "lemon" '02 LT. How interesting! She tried to sell me that very same bike, telling me it was an awesome machine; the reason she was selling it was because her husband was worried about her because she rode it too fast and he felt she would be safer on a v-rod because it was slower. I was prepared to buy her bike but at the last minute I decided to buy a new one instead. That was a lucky move! Not until I saw her article yesterday did I know about the electrical problems she had encountered. I feel like Paul Harvey - now I know the REST of the story.... !
dsauer608 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 24 Old Aug 1st, 2006, 9:17 pm
gsd
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 83
Trustworthy NOT

Dean:

Lucky for you. Hard to believe that one of our own would be so intentionally misleading.

So, did you trade the LT that you had in Kerrville this last April? BTW, what did you get...an '06 LT?

Last edited by gsd; Aug 1st, 2006 at 9:25 pm.
gsd is offline  
post #3 of 24 Old Aug 1st, 2006, 9:42 pm
Lifetime Supporter
 
cfell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Round Rock, TX, USA
Posts: 7,794
I don't expect those problems occurred after you declined the sale? Sorry, I don't know what came over me.. I just watched a Monty Python show...

...............
J.M.J...
Dcn Channing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
cfell is offline  
 
post #4 of 24 Old Aug 1st, 2006, 9:46 pm Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
dsauer608's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Golden, CO, USA
Posts: 845
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsd
Dean:

Lucky for you. Hard to believe that one of our own would be so intentionally misleading.

So, did you trade the LT that you had in Kerrville this last April? BTW, what did you get...an '06 LT?
Since I rode Deb's bike home from Kerrville, I decided to sell the LT and get a GT - we never ride two up so the LT is really a bit of overkill. I sold the LT and Deb and I bought two GTs in Florida last month and rode them home to celebrate our 25th anniversary. I'd love to get the new GT but it's not in the budget just yet.... :^D
dsauer608 is offline  
post #5 of 24 Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 12:23 pm
Senior Member
 
SilverBuffalo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: St. Petersburg, FL, USA
Posts: 3,208
The rest of the story

I read that particular article, there was a lot of negativity expressed in just a few short sentences.
I thought to myself, this person really doesn't belong on a BMW anyway.
Your statement about her lack of integrity re-enforces that thought.
Honesty is always the best policy even if it's not always financially advantageous at the time,
the truth always comes out sooner or later.

I feel very fortunate having bought my bike from Randy
his level of integrity is what makes me proud to be a member of the BMW community.


Hans
St. Petersburg FL

2002 K1200LTE
"Silver Buffalo" Totaled 5/06
2005 LT
"Esperanza"
BushtecGenesisTrailer
"Our preferred long distance carrier"




Last edited by SilverBuffalo; Aug 2nd, 2006 at 12:30 pm.
SilverBuffalo is offline  
post #6 of 24 Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 2:19 pm
Senior Member
 
hoog62's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Orlando, FL, USA
Posts: 2,862
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBuffalo
I thought to myself, this person really doesn't belong on a BMW anyway.


Dave Hoogerland

'08 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
'02 K1200LTC "The Silver Snoopy" (gone but not forgotten)
'08 Can-Am Spyder "???"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
hoog62 is offline  
post #7 of 24 Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 2:43 pm
Senior Member
 
tmgs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: NE Georgia, GA., USA
Posts: 5,835
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsauer608
Did any of you see, in the letters to the editor in the most recent issue of BMW ON, one written by Lonna Davis (pg. 10)? She talks about how her dealership and BMW Motorad really disappointed her when dealing with her "lemon" '02 LT. How interesting! She tried to sell me that very same bike, telling me it was an awesome machine; the reason she was selling it was because her husband was worried about her because she rode it too fast and he felt she would be safer on a v-rod because it was slower. I was prepared to buy her bike but at the last minute I decided to buy a new one instead. That was a lucky move! Not until I saw her article yesterday did I know about the electrical problems she had encountered. I feel like Paul Harvey - now I know the REST of the story.... !
hehehe, maybe you should write bmw on about the story

that should be interestting!

Tom

'07 GS Adv (mine), '06 GS <(My brides)
(the only bmw's in the stable)
tmgs is offline  
post #8 of 24 Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 2:47 pm
Senior Member
 
tmgs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: NE Georgia, GA., USA
Posts: 5,835
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBuffalo
I read that particular article, there was a lot of negativity expressed in just a few short sentences.
I thought to myself, this person really doesn't belong on a BMW anyway.

ok I jsut got the mag today so have not read it yet, but
lets just say her complaint is for real, why if someone complains about a lemon would they not belong on a bmw? is it becasue the bmw's are known for problems and that owner should have never purchased a bike that is known for problems?

sorry your statement makes no sense to me.

i'll tell ya I had some huge problems with my bike and probably should have wrote to bmw on, and i can tell you had I it would not have been pretty

so I don't belong on a bmw either I guess

just don't get your statement........

Tom

'07 GS Adv (mine), '06 GS <(My brides)
(the only bmw's in the stable)
tmgs is offline  
post #9 of 24 Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 2:59 pm
Ted
Senior Member
 
Ted's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Oxnard, CA, USA
Posts: 1,988
I have not seen the article so perhaps this isn't possible anymore, but, just for laughs, call her up and ask if the bike is still available for sale - see what she says.

Ted

Camarillo, CA
2012 Ducati Multistrada 1200S - Red
2007 R1200S - Black - Sold
2003 K1200LTC - Silver - Sold
IBA# 16554

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ted is offline  
post #10 of 24 Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 3:12 pm
Senior Member
 
tmgs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: NE Georgia, GA., USA
Posts: 5,835
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted
I have not seen the article so perhaps this isn't possible anymore, but, just for laughs, call her up and ask if the bike is still available for sale - see what she says.
I just read it, she traded it in for a Harley, just wait till she has problems with the Harley if she does, man they are as bad to deal with as BMW NA

speaking from experience NIETHER damn company is worth a shit to deal with on serious repeat problems. and to get a Harley Dealer to back you up is near impossible.


Tom

Tom

'07 GS Adv (mine), '06 GS <(My brides)
(the only bmw's in the stable)
tmgs is offline  
post #11 of 24 Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 5:42 pm
Ted
Senior Member
 
Ted's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Oxnard, CA, USA
Posts: 1,988
thanks for the update!

Ted

Camarillo, CA
2012 Ducati Multistrada 1200S - Red
2007 R1200S - Black - Sold
2003 K1200LTC - Silver - Sold
IBA# 16554

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ted is offline  
post #12 of 24 Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 6:12 pm
Senior Member
 
SilverBuffalo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: St. Petersburg, FL, USA
Posts: 3,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmgs
ok I jsut got the mag today so have not read it yet, but
lets just say her complaint is for real, why if someone complains about a lemon would they not belong on a bmw? is it becasue the bmw's are known for problems and that owner should have never purchased a bike that is known for problems?

sorry your statement makes no sense to me.

i'll tell ya I had some huge problems with my bike and probably should have wrote to bmw on, and i can tell you had I it would not have been pretty

so I don't belong on a bmw either I guess

just don't get your statement........
Geez Tom
I'd think you'd take the time to read the article and get the facts before making a comment?

Maybe I should explain, I'm from the old school of Harley and after that BMW riders, we believe in integrity and loyalty and take the good with some of the bad.
The BMW rally's I used to go to is where you could leave your helmet or even your wallet on the seat of your bike and it would still be there the next morning.
Those are the kind of people I like to associate with, the person writing to MOA has nothing good to say about BMW, in my opinion if you hate something that much you just don't belong in that group.


Hans
St. Petersburg FL

2002 K1200LTE
"Silver Buffalo" Totaled 5/06
2005 LT
"Esperanza"
BushtecGenesisTrailer
"Our preferred long distance carrier"



SilverBuffalo is offline  
post #13 of 24 Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 6:48 pm
Senior Member
 
Buckelew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: San Jose, CA, USA
Posts: 818
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBuffalo
I read that particular article, there was a lot of negativity expressed in just a few short sentences.
I thought to myself, this person really doesn't belong on a BMW anyway.
Your statement about her lack of integrity re-enforces that thought.
Honesty is always the best policy even if it's not always financially advantageous at the time,
the truth always comes out sooner or later.

I feel very fortunate having bought my bike from Randy
his level of integrity is what makes me proud to be a member of the BMW community.
I'm sorry to see that you think all BMW owners should be automatons who follow the company line and don't deviate. By extending that logic, we should never mention any problems, we've encountered, in public. Kinda makes it tough to hear how others have handled rear drive issues, driveability related to the brown wire, etc. Believe it or not, there ARE design and manufacturing issues with these motorcycles.

This site, and others like it, are an opportunity to express ourselves to other owners, to find out that we're not alone, and to band together to present some sort of a united front in dealing with a large faceless corporation who wants to know us as long as our wallets are full.

As for the integrity issue; we all would like to think that we associate only with people like ourselves. however, reality is that there are no qualification tests for ethics, morality, talent, or riding skills when filling out the paperwork for buying a BMW motorcycle or cars (yes, they make cars, too!)

Caveat emptor...let the buyer beware.
Buckelew is offline  
post #14 of 24 Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 7:30 pm
Lifetime Supporter
 
mikeinpgh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Posts: 538
I thought the point was that she never mentioned the problem with the bike to a potential purchaser

Mike in Pittsburgh

2000 K1200LT Canyon Red
1983 Honda GL650I Silverwing Interstate
mikeinpgh is offline  
post #15 of 24 Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 8:11 pm
Member
 
VincesBMW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Solon, Ohio, USA
Posts: 51
Smile Yep read it

I've owned Suzuki's, Harley's, Honda's and finally a BMW LT. All of the mentioned bikes have their problems and no particular brand dealer or company is a picnic to deal with. I currently own a 1999 LT and love it. I have 34000+ on the clock and it hasn't given me a single problem. Some folks just love to bike bash. As far as I'm concerned as long as you're on two wheels I love ya.
VincesBMW is offline  
post #16 of 24 Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 11:31 pm
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Winston Salem, NC, USA
Posts: 63
Like others have said. I would have a hard time looking someone in the eye and say "I have had no major problems with this bike/car/house" Anything I am selling. If it is buy as is then that is what it is. But to know that someone would be trying to sell a motorcycle that they are calling a "lemon" to the dealer and the BMW community but not the person they are trying to sell to. Speaks volumes of their character. just my 2 cents.

Mitch Tucker
sk8sslow is offline  
post #17 of 24 Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 1:55 am
Lifetime Supporter
 
graydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: San Marcos, CA
Posts: 392
Garage
What is intergity worth?

I've read the mag story and thought this person has a lemon and it is unfortunate how it is being resolved if you take her account as gospel. I'm on my 2nd LT and have yet to experience any, zero, nada, zip problems on the proportion of the writer. But my take on the posting is the lack of integrity the seller had in offering her bike. I bought my first LT sight unseen from a good guy in Arizona. I sold this bike later to a good guy from California. At all times, all both buyer and seller had to go on was integrity. I don't care if you're selling a Harley, BMW or Moped. It's the integrity of the person you should be looking at and not the vehicle/house/car etc...

2005 K1200 LT "Graphite Graydude Metallic"

Todd "Graydude" Ask me why I'm the best Realtor you've ever met!

IBA#22266
graydude is offline  
post #18 of 24 Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 7:09 am
Senior Member
 
tmgs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: NE Georgia, GA., USA
Posts: 5,835
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBuffalo
Geez Tom
I'd think you'd take the time to read the article and get the facts before making a comment?

Maybe I should explain, I'm from the old school of Harley and after that BMW riders, we believe in integrity and loyalty and take the good with some of the bad.
The BMW rally's I used to go to is where you could leave your helmet or even your wallet on the seat of your bike and it would still be there the next morning.
Those are the kind of people I like to associate with, the person writing to MOA has nothing good to say about BMW, in my opinion if you hate something that much you just don't belong in that group.
ok i did read it, if you look she no longer belongs to that group.....

I'm also from old school (although not as old school as you since I'm only 45 now) of HD only new to bmw in '02. and know what integrity is all about same with loyalty, maybe you should look up the words. that or I guess you could care less if they beat you to death on a purchase,
(Hey BMW NA look here, here is a customer you can screw and will still love you!) yea that was plain sarcasm to make a point, maybe you have not experienced the bad side of the MoCo yet.

That gal is right though BMW NA SUCKS TO DEAL WITH

Bmw na is very very hard to deal with, so is Harley, I had the '01 glide with a wobble the final answer was they could not ride the bike over 70 mph to see if it got the wobble issue I told them it had, and everyone knew about the class action suits at that time.

Integrity and loyalty works both ways, I was a very loyal Harley owner up till '02 and take the good with some of the bad as well.

From her letter I can't say I see if she is out of control or not, I guess we would have to really know the extent of her problems with bmw first. to tell you the truth with the problems I had with both of BMW's that we bought new I can not say I am a loyal BMW owner, I will say I am loyal to bmw of Atlanta as they went way beyond the call of duty to get some problems resolved for us and that dealer is not the ones that sold us the bikes in the first place we only started using them since we moved up here, but the fight with BMW NA was un - friggen believable! on both bikes ABS problems out the wazoo on my LT that finally A place in texas made them replace the whole system. and i say finally was after like NINE times of trying to get it fixed.
the trans has been replaced three times in my wifes RT so far! ok wait I lied, it was replaced rebuilt replaced again so it has only had two new trans and one rebuild at that was at 57k miles on the bike, the only other issue with her bike is it still likes to melt the factory spot light relay's so we just do not have a relay in it anymore.

Don't tell me about Integrity and loyalty (fawk that's a joke!) untill you experienced what I have with bmw. loyalty is earned and they have no integrity.

The only reason I am still a bmw owner is nothing to do with the POS moco, it is strictly to do with Bob and his team at BMW of Atlanta. BMW NA should give that place an award for keeping the customers they already have.


boy that just pisses me off, loyalty and integrity ya saying I don't have it? your right I have no brand loyalty after being screwed around so hard

Integerity ya might want to know me before you say that.

Tom

'07 GS Adv (mine), '06 GS <(My brides)
(the only bmw's in the stable)
tmgs is offline  
post #19 of 24 Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 7:29 am
Senior Member
 
tmgs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: NE Georgia, GA., USA
Posts: 5,835
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBuffalo
Geez Tom
I'd think you'd take the time to read the article and get the facts before making a comment?

Maybe I should explain, I'm from the old school of Harley and after that BMW riders, we believe in integrity and loyalty and take the good with some of the bad.
The BMW rally's I used to go to is where you could leave your helmet or even your wallet on the seat of your bike and it would still be there the next morning.
Those are the kind of people I like to associate with, the person writing to MOA has nothing good to say about BMW, in my opinion if you hate something that much you just don't belong in that group.
let me add one more thing here, after all my bs with NA i got to admit I really love the R1200GS and the new GT, it would be a hard choice not to buy one of those bikes when I do replace my LT, also if bmw atlanta were to change owners I would more than likely not buy one.

Tom

Tom

'07 GS Adv (mine), '06 GS <(My brides)
(the only bmw's in the stable)
tmgs is offline  
post #20 of 24 Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 8:50 am
Lifetime Supporter
 
graydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: San Marcos, CA
Posts: 392
Garage
Missed my point

Quote:
Originally Posted by graydude
It's the integrity of the person you should be looking at and not the vehicle/house/car etc...

Sorry you missed my point. I was only referring to someone who would knowinly sell a motorcycle with known defects and not be upfront about the bike's condidition.

2005 K1200 LT "Graphite Graydude Metallic"

Todd "Graydude" Ask me why I'm the best Realtor you've ever met!

IBA#22266
graydude is offline  
post #21 of 24 Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 10:53 am
Senior Member
 
SilverBuffalo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: St. Petersburg, FL, USA
Posts: 3,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmgs
boy that just pisses me off, loyalty and integrity ya saying I don't have it? your right I have no brand loyalty after being screwed around so hard

Integerity ya might want to know me before you say that.
Damn Tom, how do you get that out of what I wrote?
Nowhere, nohow did I attack your character or integrity.
Maybe I don't "know" you,
but I have met you and I wouldn't say anything here that I wouldn't say to your face.
You took the offensive position and "stuck up" for the letter writer before you even read the letter,
I don't think that's being very objective.

I wouldn't believe half of what the writer says and the first post in this thread proves she has no integrity, according to her signature they currently own 13 bikes yet she signs it wife of MOA member##, she doesn't mind using the magazine to complain but won't support the MOA by becoming a member or even associate member.
Then she thinks that BMW should re-engineer all of their bikes to accommodate short people and women.
I for one like my bike and the 5 other Beemers I had before this one just the way they are,
and there is already a bike marketed for women it's called a Harley
She had a problem with her R1100RT,
(read between the lines)
5 dealers told her it was driver error, the 6th dealer found a problem (or maybe just told her he did) and managed to sell her a new bike because of it.
Was he a better dealer or just a better salesman?
That one jumped out of 4th gear and the replacement transmission did the same thing, what are the odds of that?
And how come in over 300,000 BMW miles I never had any problems like that.

I'm not saying BMW is always right and that we should give them unquestionable loyalty,
they have their issues just like most manufacturers.
I think that the letter writers problems go a lot deeper than any brand name issue.


Hans
St. Petersburg FL

2002 K1200LTE
"Silver Buffalo" Totaled 5/06
2005 LT
"Esperanza"
BushtecGenesisTrailer
"Our preferred long distance carrier"



SilverBuffalo is offline  
post #22 of 24 Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 3:24 pm
Senior Member
 
tmgs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: NE Georgia, GA., USA
Posts: 5,835
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBuffalo
Damn Tom, how do you get that out of what I wrote?
Nowhere, nohow did I attack your character or integrity.
Maybe I don't "know" you,
i could have worded that differently I was trying to make a point
Quote:

but I have met you and I wouldn't say anything here that I wouldn't say to your face.
You took the offensive position and "stuck up" for the letter writer before you even read the letter,
I don't think that's being very objective.
again trying to make a point, that was missed I assume
Quote:

I wouldn't believe half of what the writer says and the first post in this thread proves she has no integrity, according to
the only thing i see that she has no integrity is becasue she tried to sell a lemon to another rider.
Quote:
And how come in over 300,000 BMW miles I never had any problems like that.
you have been lucky? we have two bmw's and both bikes have had serious issues.
Quote:

I'm not saying BMW is always right and that we should give them unquestionable loyalty,
they have their issues just like most manufacturers.
I think that the letter writers problems go a lot deeper than any brand name issue.
you may be right here, but neither you or I know this for a fact, like i said the only thing i see is she tried so possibly sell a fellow member a bike that was a lemon, if in fact she had those problems before she tried to sell it.

neither you or I know all the facts.

don't take it personally I just dissagreed with how your statment took place.

I could have worded it better, like i siad it was a point I was making, had you not ever met me and read a letter i could have wrote you would be thinking the same of me, I would have been a little more harsh after the BS we had till we got a dealer that thought more of us


Tom

Tom

'07 GS Adv (mine), '06 GS <(My brides)
(the only bmw's in the stable)
tmgs is offline  
post #23 of 24 Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 4:32 pm
Senior Member
 
SilverBuffalo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: St. Petersburg, FL, USA
Posts: 3,208
Quote:
neither you or I know all the facts.

don't take it personally I just dissagreed with how your statment took place
Tom
I think you and I agree a lot more than we disagree
and you're right neither of us has all the facts
ride safe


Hans
St. Petersburg FL

2002 K1200LTE
"Silver Buffalo" Totaled 5/06
2005 LT
"Esperanza"
BushtecGenesisTrailer
"Our preferred long distance carrier"



SilverBuffalo is offline  
post #24 of 24 Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 5:10 pm
Senior Member
 
tmgs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: NE Georgia, GA., USA
Posts: 5,835
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBuffalo
Tom
I think you and I agree a lot more than we disagree
and you're right neither of us has all the facts
ride safe

you too , btw this posted on a newsgroup

harley is no better or worse than bmw na, wait till that gal has issue with HD. i love the "put thicker fluid in it", they all can suck



I picked up my new 2007 Classic Ultra on Tuesday. Rode it home (about
22 miles) and went right back to dealer. 5th gear sounds like a bucket
of bolts. Mechanics took it out and agreed, Harley told them to change
the Trany fluid to a heavier grade and tell me to ride it for a while
and it would get better. I have over 300 miles on it now and it is
getting worse. A tech tip stated that 1st and 5th gears are ground
differently and generate noise. I found that 1st gear whines like mad
and 5th not only whines but clatters. My buddy was 2 car lengths in
front of me and could hear it over his bike. After 300 miles I now
have a clatter in 6th as well.

When I stopped at the dealer today there was another 2007 Ultra in for
service with the same problem! Also 1 day old!

Tom

'07 GS Adv (mine), '06 GS <(My brides)
(the only bmw's in the stable)
tmgs is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Letter from Grandma hawg Humor 0 Jun 28th, 2006 1:10 pm
Another letter from BMW bikesnumbnuts K1200LT 4 Jan 17th, 2006 4:35 am
I got a letter from BMW! dry_rider K1200LT 33 Jan 2nd, 2006 12:34 pm
A letter from home Patric Humor 2 Dec 8th, 2005 10:11 pm

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome