BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

Kawasaki Concours Owner's Forum

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  zippy_gg 
#1 ·
Does the Concours have a forum comparable to bmwlt.com? I already know of COG, but that's $30/year. Any others?

#3 ·
amarider said:
Joe,
Forum Yes www.concours.org
Comparable no, but they are a great bunch of riders and have have an great annual rally for many years. Attended a few myself back in my Connie days. :D
My post states, "I already know of COG, but that's $30/year. Any others?"

:confused:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought COG and www.concours.org are one in the same.

#4 ·
concours online

Try concours.org for mucho info.
I have an '88 concours and have been a member of COG since '89.

#7 ·
messenger13 said:
My post states, "I already know of COG, but that's $30/year. Any others?"

:confused:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought COG and www.concours.org are one in the same.
Your correct their one and the same but as for the forum.....
Registration is free as stated in the FAQ for the forum. As far as I'm aware their are no other forums for the Connie. The Kawasaki owners club has a few things going on line but it's has very little concours information.

Now if you wish to become a Member of COG and get the news letter - thats $30 a year.

#9 ·
COG is it...!

I used to own a Connie before my first LT and all I could find was COG, but that was enough info to get me the info i wanted. I never had to pay any dues... although I chose to.
Now Joe... today is your birthday!!!:beer: :sun: What the heck are you doing home on the computer???:think: :crazy:
Have a great birthday and enjoy your new ride!!!:yeah:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.