I've seen pics of the Sydney fireworks .... - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old Sep 21st, 2012, 6:09 am Thread Starter

I've seen pics of the Sydney fireworks ....

... downunder, butt didn't realize they were celebrating PhillWard's annual appreciation day. Timing may be off a leetle, butt Phill's day is definitely a day for celebration.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Phill - hope you and Beryl Beemer catch a great ride; a safe ride; and plan ahead for many more. Have a great day today.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 11:53 pm
cws

Garage
Re: I've seen pics of the Sydney fireworks ....

nice one Dick!

Chris
Sydney, NSW
2005 Dark Graphite Metallic K1200LT
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2005 Orient Blue Metallic K1200GT SE
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(sold 2019)
2000 Red Honda CB250 (the toy)

Ulysses #45310
GS911

post #3 of 3 Old Oct 12th, 2012, 6:39 am

Cool Re: I've seen pics of the Sydney fireworks ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick
... downunder, butt didn't realize they were celebrating PhillWard's annual appreciation day. Timing may be off a leetle, butt Phill's day is definitely a day for celebration.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Phill - hope you and Beryl Beemer catch a great ride; a safe ride; and plan ahead for many more. Have a great day today.
Ha.....G'day Dick, almost missed the celebration myself....work stuff an all that goes with it...now having a week off from the grind, Rhonda's (SWMO) birthday yesterday...eldest son bought us some tickets to see the Cirque d' Solei here in Sydney at the Fox Studios....brilliant stuff, extremely clever and entertaining. didn't get home here til quite late an into the cot around midnight....gotta recuperate today, just as well I didn't have to tramp off to work.

and so on to another year....just so long as I can keep saying that things will tick along..

cheers

Phill
19XX BSA 125cc "racing" Bantam
1950 Sunbeam 500cc S7 Combo
19XX Royal Enfield 500 J2 combo
19XX BSA 500cc single B33
1960 Triumph 650cc Tiger 110
1970 Honda 750cc four K1
1975 Triumph Trident 750 triple
1978 XS1100E 1100cc "The Tardis" (ret)
1999 K1200LT "Beryl Beemer"

Ulysses 18430

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in