Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Mooresville, NC, USA
Re: metal fuel disconnects
Mine leaked the other day. Hated getting drenched with Gas as well as the disruption to schedule.
Anyway, the "metal quick disconnects" are around $50.00 a piece! I needed something quick.
I ended up using two brass "barb type" connectors and soem hose clamps. I know I have a potential leak issue when I need to pull the tank, but, the few time it needs to come off I can plan accordingly (low tank level or golf tee plug).
Cost about $5.00.
2005 KLT "Old Blue"
Bruno the "Bugg"
Democracy will only exist until 51% of the population believes they can live off the other 49% .