It's been a While - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old Aug 28th, 2008, 3:26 am Thread Starter

Talking It's been a While

G'day Everyone,
Thought I would post as I have been a bit slack, G'day to you all. Trying to secure some time off this year so Simone and I can attend the Snowy ride.

Recently placed a Ztechnik Screen on my girl, a little larger but seems to be excellent quality. Anyone else have one fitted.

How many riders do we have down this way in beautiful Victoria.

Jake
04 K12LT
Melbourne, Australia
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old Aug 30th, 2008, 5:09 am

Re: It's been a While

G'day Jake,
Great to hear from you mate... You are not the only one who has been quiet of late...and for that I too have to apologise...but I have been monitoring to make sure you are all behaving yourselves...laugh

Lena is due this week to give birth to our second and Olivia turns 2 years at the end of the the week...life is pretty hectic in the Onions house at the moment...:-)

I'm back to commuting daily on the LT though, so the girl is getting a pretty good workout at the moment...just clicked over 61,000 and need to find some time to do the big 60k service on her...

Hope you are all well!

Ian

Ian
Melbourne, Australia

2000 K1200LT Grey - 'The Airbus'
post #3 of 3 Old Aug 30th, 2008, 11:26 pm Thread Starter

Smile Re: It's been a While

G'day Ian,

Wow turning two, time goes so quickly, I have been too involved with other things and now need to start getting some quality time. Been riding all this week and absolutely loving it.

Ian are you going to do the 60 service yourself or put it into the shop.

I am trying to juggle the Snowy ride, my roster has me on shift but I am hoping for Time in Lieu to do this, this year. Thats the trouble with shift work just seem to miss ot on those special events. Would also like to do the Trout Rally.
I do however have time off on the 18 Oct when the BMW rally is on at Geehi. Good rally and a lovely spot. Interested in a Rally Ian could be a good overnighter.

If anyone is iterested I intend heading to Geehi on the Friday 17 Oct and returning home on the 19. Debating doing the trip from Langwarrin to Cooma, down to Thredbo and on to Geehi, or via corryong. return will be through Bright and Mansfield.

Jake
04 K12LT
Melbourne, Australia

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in