BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

Givi rack for 49L top case ???

3K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Georgewk 
#1 ·
I've seen a photo (can't find it now, of course) of a black metal Givi luggage rack mounted to the top of the large (49 liter?) tail box that's available for new R1200RTs and K1200GTs. I like it's looks better than the Harley rack, and it comes in black to begin with. A search of Givi's web site shows that they have three black metal racks available for their various boxes: by their part numbers, E96, E81 and E107. They all look alike, and no dimensions of these racks are given. :( Anyone have any idea which of these 3 racks will best fit our 49 liter top case? Tanks for any response.

- Bob

#2 ·
Hi, I called Sport Tour, http://sporttour.com/, and I do not know how I found this site, I thought I was at Givi, anyway, they have BMW specific products, including a rack.

It is under the Givi Luggage tab on the left, bike specific tab at the top. I then went to BMW and R1200RT. The rack is E193 and costs $88, no tax or shipping charge.

Will post once it is here and I can try it.

Best, George

#3 ·
Effjay in another post provided the information that I have ordered the wrong thing here, this is the adapter to allow the Givi to fit the luggage rack on the RT.

I called them, sporttour, and they have changed my order to a E107, which is a top case rack and I will have to adapt the feet to fit my top case. It is black.

Hope it works. Thanks to Effjay.

Best, George

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.