BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

Welcome - Show your scoots...

404K views 1K replies 631 participants last post by  Motor32 
#1 ·
Welcome to the new R1200RT forum, with all the new options available on the New RT such as ESA, BC, cruise and the new stereo system the RT has become BMW's latest Luxury Sports Tourer.
As you can see by all the R1200RT posts transfered here, this forum has a great head start. If you have a question about the new RT or have the knowledge to anwser a few this is the place.
What does your R1200RT look like? - Give an intro and post a picture of your ride. Again Welcome - Enjoy the Ride :D

#403 ·
homewrek said:
Just traded in a 2006 HD VRod (actually a Night Rod) for the 2011 RT1200 RT Tri-Color Thunder Gray/Black/Silver.

Rode home from the dealer on Wednesday and a nice 75 mile spin in 40 degree temps today. Loving it already... Pic in avatar.
added some photos now...

Attachments

#425 ·
Hello all,

I have been wanting an RT for a couple of years, and the stars finally aligned! On 02/23/12 I became the proud owner of a brand new 2011!

I bought a 2007 Honda Rebel back in 2008 so I could learn how to ride. Got my endorsement and spent 4,588 glorious miles experiencing something new. Now i'm looking forward to some serious touring both solo and with the misses! Glad it has been a mild winter here in Ohio so I could start piling on miles!

#426 ·
EntreNous said:
Hello all,

I have been wanting an RT for a couple of years, and the stars finally aligned! On 02/23/12 I became the proud owner of a brand new 2011!

I bought a 2007 Honda Rebel back in 2008 so I could learn how to ride. Got my endorsement and spent 4,588 glorious miles experiencing something new. Now i'm looking forward to some serious touring both solo and with the misses! Glad it has been a mild winter here in Ohio so I could start piling on miles!
:worthless

Oh, and good for you!