New owner, looking for GPS advice - BMW Luxury Touring Community
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By mcracer
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 Old Jun 14th, 2017, 12:36 pm Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
onsto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 2
New owner, looking for GPS advice

Hi everyone, first of all thanks for providing / contributing to this resource - I recently bought a 2000 K1200LT and the wealth of information provided here was exceptionally useful in making sure I was doing everything necessary to buy a decent bike at a low price.

The bike seems pretty unmolested and very much in original spec - down to the 2000 / 2001 Garmin StreetPilot III, tape deck / cd changer and the intercom - the previous owner even provided the colour matched helmets that came with the original purchase and have the intercom components built in. I've removed the CD changer already and having had a look at the helmets with a view to scavenging the bits for install into a newer lid, have decided to stick with the bluetooth system and custom earbuds that we've been using for the last few years.

I'm trying not to invest a ton of $ in toys but for the type of touring we do, mounting a more modern GPS and integrated charging system is going to be very helpful. The StreetPilot is not going to cut it since the maps are so out of date and hasn't been supported by Garmin for at least 10 years. That said, the powered, lockable mount is really well mounted and pretty impressive. The mount looks 'factory' and is positioned on top of the dash, above the speedo / tach. So, to the question/s...

1. My own GPS (TomTom Rider 2) is at the end of its useful life too, so I am in a position to go ahead and buy something that is more current. What have other members seen done to a K1200LT in this instance? Is there a particularly neat / efficient solution? I don't need for it to wire into the stereo / intercom system at all as the bluetooth to my headset will be fine, but I would like it to be locked, powered and on / off with the ignition. Extra points for a solution that uses the existing mount base or power cable!

2. I'd like to put a USB charger inside the little glovebox that has the tape deck in it, for charging a cell phone and keeping it out of the way of the elements. What's the best way to go about that?

Thanks in advance for any advice and suggestions.
onsto is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 23 Old Jun 14th, 2017, 1:26 pm
Senior Member
 
bmwcoolk1200's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 2,365
Re: New owner, looking for GPS advice

First of all, let me welcome you to the forum. If you can, fill out a little more of your profile so people know where you are or at least let us know something about it in a post on this thread.

I won't speak to the GPS issue as I don't have the OEM mount on my LT but I did mount my Tom Tom Rider 4 or 5 on the same spot with a RAM Ball mount and I just unclip it and lock it in the top case. I know, no points for that solution. Many add shelves to hold all the electronic bits. I think you will get several good recommendations from the members.

Probably the single most important thing you should invest in is a new set of stainless braided brake lines if that has not been done as the OEM lines deteriorate from the inside and at that age, are ready to burst when you most need them. Give them a look and if they are the old black rubber covered ones, plan on an upgrade to Spieglers soon.

If you don't have additional mirrors installed, there are some holes on the handle bars where with a little ingenuity, some RAM Ball mounts can be placed to hold some devices if needed.

Gordon
Sugar Hill, GA
2001 K1200LTI Champagne (current ride) Lazy Susan
1998 R1100RT Never should have sold it
1974 Yamaha TX 750 Twin. Omni Phase Balanced


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Signature
bmwcoolk1200 is offline  
post #3 of 23 Old Jun 14th, 2017, 3:24 pm
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Lawrenceville, PA, USA
Posts: 5,092
Re: New owner, looking for GPS advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by onsto View Post
Hi everyone, first of all thanks for providing / contributing to this resource - I recently bought a 2000 K1200LT and the wealth of information provided here was exceptionally useful in making sure I was doing everything necessary to buy a decent bike at a low price.

The bike seems pretty unmolested and very much in original spec - down to the 2000 / 2001 Garmin StreetPilot III, tape deck / cd changer and the intercom - the previous owner even provided the colour matched helmets that came with the original purchase and have the intercom components built in. I've removed the CD changer already and having had a look at the helmets with a view to scavenging the bits for install into a newer lid, have decided to stick with the bluetooth system and custom earbuds that we've been using for the last few years.

I'm trying not to invest a ton of $ in toys but for the type of touring we do, mounting a more modern GPS and integrated charging system is going to be very helpful. The StreetPilot is not going to cut it since the maps are so out of date and hasn't been supported by Garmin for at least 10 years. That said, the powered, lockable mount is really well mounted and pretty impressive. The mount looks 'factory' and is positioned on top of the dash, above the speedo / tach. So, to the question/s...

1. My own GPS (TomTom Rider 2) is at the end of its useful life too, so I am in a position to go ahead and buy something that is more current. What have other members seen done to a K1200LT in this instance? Is there a particularly neat / efficient solution? I don't need for it to wire into the stereo / intercom system at all as the bluetooth to my headset will be fine, but I would like it to be locked, powered and on / off with the ignition. Extra points for a solution that uses the existing mount base or power cable!

2. I'd like to put a USB charger inside the little glovebox that has the tape deck in it, for charging a cell phone and keeping it out of the way of the elements. What's the best way to go about that?

Thanks in advance for any advice and suggestions.
You have mutually exclusive requirements. You can either have less expensive or mount and plug compatible, but not both.

My priority was mount and plug compatible as I wanted to hear the voice commands through my VOICE II wired intercom. So, I bought a Nav V last spring and found it to be plug compatible once you have one key piece of knowledge. I don't know if the new Nav VI is still plug compatible.

I am not familiar with the audio system on your year LT so I can't comment on plug compatibility with it.

2007 K1200LT "Starship Enterprise"
VOICE II
Navigator V
Motorrad Communicator
Voyager is online now  
 
post #4 of 23 Old Jun 14th, 2017, 4:51 pm
Member
 
mcracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Colorado
Posts: 57
Garage
Re: New owner, looking for GPS advice

GPS's give me STICKER SHOCK! I run the Tomtom VIA-1415M, under $90 on amazon. I installed a power port for it and other reasons.

https://www.amazon.com/TomTom-4-3-In...s=tomtom+1415m

I mounted a flat suction stick-on plate in front of the radio controls. Not weather proof but I carry small plastic bags and cover it when it rains. I went to Mexico on a ride, $1000 BMW units were lost! Tomtom got us thru Mexicali and across the boarder without missing a turn. PRICELESS. or should I say $90!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170501_102452665.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	626.5 KB
ID:	127402   Click image for larger version

Name:	20160809_115759.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	242.5 KB
ID:	127410  
mtrevelino likes this.

2000 BMW K1200LT
2001 Kaw Concours zg1000
2001 Kaw KX250
1974 Kaw KX250
1981 Yam YZ465


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mcracer is offline  
post #5 of 23 Old Jun 14th, 2017, 5:34 pm
Lifetime Supporter
 
JNW003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Northridge, California, USA
Posts: 1,243
Re: New owner, looking for GPS advice

Welcome to the forum! There is a wealth of knowledge residing in many of it's members, so you've come to the right place for advice and guidance. In relation to your GPS issue, I'd chuck the OEM version, as you probably can't give it away. I had the Nav III on my '07 and ended up donating it to an auction - they got about $25 for the complete system. I replaced the Nav III with a Garmin 590LM and mounted it to the stock mounting brackets over the stingray. The 590 was a nice unit, but has been replaced with the 595 series. Others have used a variety of units, including non-weatherproof versions (I wouldn't recommend that...). Here's a couple of pix of my LT showing the 590 and several other farkles I had added over time. Enjoy the new-to-you bike and be sure to replace those brake lines!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1030876.JPG
Views:	42
Size:	595.7 KB
ID:	127418   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1030882.JPG
Views:	39
Size:	596.8 KB
ID:	127426  

Dave Beck
'16 K1600GTLE
'07 K1200LT (sold 9/24/16)
'74 Suzuki GT750L (long, long gone)


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
JNW003 is offline  
post #6 of 23 Old Jun 14th, 2017, 8:11 pm
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Big Flats, NY
Posts: 62
Re: New owner, looking for GPS advice

I have a Garmin 660lm that works great, but, the guys I ride with have built in systems that we use rather than mine. Therefore I hardly ever use it. Let me know if you would like to buy it and we can talk price. Steve
stevekremer is offline  
post #7 of 23 Old Jun 14th, 2017, 8:53 pm
Senior Member
 
guitarjim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: South Central Kansas
Posts: 459
Re: New owner, looking for GPS advice

Why use an independent GPS unit with the bike? What are the advantages you get? Yes, I remember the days of using a map to get around and understand looking at a map while riding can be a challenge. I usually study a map to figure where I am going and head out. Take Hi-way X to Y and then, take Hi-way Z, etc. Now, our smart devices have all kinds of map capabilities with various apps available. If I pre-load a map into my phone before setting out, I don't even need phone coverage for the map to still work, we used this system in Australia without even having cell coverage on the iPad we were using as a map.

If just riding the bike, I don't mind getting lost for awhile and just knowing my general direction to work back toward a main road or my city. (Of course, I know some people have a tough time with directions and knowing if going NSEW. Then again, I live in Kansas where it is easy to know which direction I am going in versus visiting the mountains and not having much help knowing the direction of travel.) Finding gas stations, hotels or anything else not planned for is easy enough to do on the phone.

Current Ride: '02 LT - The Mistress
guitarjim is offline  
post #8 of 23 Old Jun 14th, 2017, 10:28 pm Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
onsto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 2
Thanks for the suggestions. Based on the commentary so far I will likely splice a USB socket onto the Garmin power cable and then be able to have my pick of newer GPS units.

Understand that not everyone needs / wants a GPS but I ride a lot of places that I don't know and like to ride into city centres for sightseeing. I find that not having to focus on directions and remembering routes gives me more concentration available to watch traffic and maintain composure.

I've checked and the brake lines appear to be rubber sheathed and therefore stock. I'll order braided lines and install them at the 60000km service...
onsto is offline  
post #9 of 23 Old Jun 14th, 2017, 11:10 pm
Senior Member
 
Moogie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Hamilton, Oh., Butler
Posts: 181
Re: New owner, looking for GPS advice

Microcenter has frequent sales new/refurb. units. I Velcro mine to the BMW emblem. Extreme heat may be an issue on the glue. Do the brake lines ASAP, don't wait. Welcome to the site.

2000 Lt
800 Kawasaki
25 yrs. without
750 Suzuki
550 Suzuki
160 Honda









The ride is fresh under diamond skies, makes me glad to be alive.
Moogie is offline  
post #10 of 23 Old Jun 15th, 2017, 9:19 pm
Senior Member
 
guitarjim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: South Central Kansas
Posts: 459
Re: New owner, looking for GPS advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by onsto View Post
Thanks for the suggestions. Based on the commentary so far I will likely splice a USB socket onto the Garmin power cable and then be able to have my pick of newer GPS units.

Understand that not everyone needs / wants a GPS but I ride a lot of places that I don't know and like to ride into city centres for sightseeing. I find that not having to focus on directions and remembering routes gives me more concentration available to watch traffic and maintain composure.

I've checked and the brake lines appear to be rubber sheathed and therefore stock. I'll order braided lines and install them at the 60000km service...
I understand. I use my phone for directions in that case and choose either the Apple Map or Google Maps to help me. I've used the phone walking around in big cities in China (and other countries) to get me where I was going. No problem.

I know the GPS only units tend to permanently store maps of various places, as long as you keep them up to date.

Current Ride: '02 LT - The Mistress
guitarjim is offline  
post #11 of 23 Old Jun 15th, 2017, 9:31 pm
Senior Member
 
james216's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Garfield Hts, Ohio, USA
Posts: 979
Re: New owner, looking for GPS advice

I did a Ram mount clutch reservoir cover. A 90 degree arm and a 1/4 20. Ball for CB. Sorry. Pic is sideways. Just click on it. Then click again. They will right themselves.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170615_221212.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	127450   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170615_221156.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	127458  

2004 K1200LT. Big Mama
1999 Suzuki Intruder VL1500LC. Betty Lou.
I'm a 4 percenter.

Last edited by james216; Jun 15th, 2017 at 10:40 pm.
james216 is offline  
post #12 of 23 Old Jun 16th, 2017, 6:48 am
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Lawrenceville, PA, USA
Posts: 5,092
Re: New owner, looking for GPS advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarjim View Post
I understand. I use my phone for directions in that case and choose either the Apple Map or Google Maps to help me. I've used the phone walking around in big cities in China (and other countries) to get me where I was going. No problem.

I know the GPS only units tend to permanently store maps of various places, as long as you keep them up to date.
Much depends on where and how you ride.

I tried using an iPhone, but it needed to be kept plugged in as using navigation drained the battery quickly. And you need a robust data plan to navigate 8 hours a day. And Newfoundland has spotty cell coverage. Yes, I know you can download regions on Google maps so as to not need a cell connection, but you have to remember to do that. And if it rains or gets very dusty, you need to cover it. And I have a hard wired intercom so I can't hear navigation commands via Bluetooth.

I tried also my car Nuvi GPS. It didn't have the iPhones connectivity issues, but had the weather issues. I ride in the rain a lot and sometimes it rains while you are in the restaurant having lunch and you have to run out to get or cover your GPS.

I finally plunked down the money for the purpose built BMW Navigator. It has a database with lifetime updates, it is weatherproof, and it talks through my wired headsets as well as Bluetooth for those so equipped. Yes, it is expensive, but for my riding style (all weather and remote locations), it is worth the money to avoid all the hassle of phone or car gps and just enjoy the ride.

2007 K1200LT "Starship Enterprise"
VOICE II
Navigator V
Motorrad Communicator
Voyager is online now  
post #13 of 23 Old Jun 16th, 2017, 10:08 am
Senior Member
 
james216's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Garfield Hts, Ohio, USA
Posts: 979
Re: New owner, looking for GPS advice

You have the same exact windshield I do. I'm very fond of it & the protection it provides.

2004 K1200LT. Big Mama
1999 Suzuki Intruder VL1500LC. Betty Lou.
I'm a 4 percenter.
james216 is offline  
post #14 of 23 Old Jun 16th, 2017, 10:11 am
Senior Member
 
james216's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Garfield Hts, Ohio, USA
Posts: 979
Re: New owner, looking for GPS advice

I like my Zumo 550 GPS. It has Sirius xm and MP3 via SD card.

2004 K1200LT. Big Mama
1999 Suzuki Intruder VL1500LC. Betty Lou.
I'm a 4 percenter.
james216 is offline  
post #15 of 23 Old Jun 16th, 2017, 10:43 am
Senior Member
 
rspyder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: El Dorado Hills, CA, USA
Posts: 670
Re: New owner, looking for GPS advice

I won't ever rely on a phone for coverage unless you will be only riding on interstates (boring). In Nevada there are roads with no cell phone service for almost 160 miles (US6 from Ely to Tonopah) and plenty of places with cell phone service with no 3G/4G support, so your connected apps are worthless.

If you have an android phone with a good amount of storage, you can use an app OsmAnd+ which allows you to download complete maps and use the cell phone GPS.

For me, I will stick with the stand alone GPS. I have a Garmin Zumo 390LM that is ram mounted to the brake reservoir and a JMCB 2003 on the Clutch reservoir that is integrated with the LT rear speakers (the front speakers are off and the rears are disconnected from the speakers). My Zumo sound feeds into the JMCB using the CPRG module Nothing like a CB for on road communication with anyone. Unfortunately, BMW seems to not understand the US touring market and makes no provision for a CB.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170616_083307.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	127474  

Roger Barth

2001 LTI w/ Uni-Go (Pacific Blue)
2000 Honda Nighthawk 750 (Black)
1973 Honda CL350 (Red)
rspyder is offline  
post #16 of 23 Old Jun 16th, 2017, 11:04 am
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Lawrenceville, PA, USA
Posts: 5,092
Re: New owner, looking for GPS advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by rspyder View Post
I won't ever rely on a phone for coverage unless you will be only riding on interstates (boring). In Nevada there are roads with no cell phone service for almost 160 miles (US6 from Ely to Tonopah) and plenty of places with cell phone service with no 3G/4G support, so your connected apps are worthless.

If you have an android phone with a good amount of storage, you can use an app OsmAnd+ which allows you to download complete maps and use the cell phone GPS.

For me, I will stick with the stand alone GPS. I have a Garmin Zumo 390LM that is ram mounted to the brake reservoir and a JMCB 2003 on the Clutch reservoir that is integrated with the LT rear speakers (the front speakers are off and the rears are disconnected from the speakers). My Zumo sound feeds into the JMCB using the CPRG module Nothing like a CB for on road communication with anyone. Unfortunately, BMW seems to not understand the US touring market and makes no provision for a CB.
I had no problem getting and installing a BMW CB on my LT. It blocks the mirror a little given the clutch master cylinder mount, but integrates seamlessly with the VOICE II intercom so that I can both hear and talk through my helmet headset. I even installed the optional PTT for my wife.

2007 K1200LT "Starship Enterprise"
VOICE II
Navigator V
Motorrad Communicator
Voyager is online now  
post #17 of 23 Old Jun 16th, 2017, 11:40 am
Senior Member
 
rspyder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: El Dorado Hills, CA, USA
Posts: 670
Re: New owner, looking for GPS advice

My comment on no CB on BMW was addressed to the basic design consideration of no CB factory option. As per my post, I have a jmcorp cb2003 mounted and it works fine.

I was looking at an RT as a way to a lighter ride as the LT is getting too heavy for me, but still no CB consideration. I would have to add a JMCB2003 just as I did on the LT.

Roger Barth

2001 LTI w/ Uni-Go (Pacific Blue)
2000 Honda Nighthawk 750 (Black)
1973 Honda CL350 (Red)
rspyder is offline  
post #18 of 23 Old Jun 16th, 2017, 12:29 pm
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Lawrenceville, PA, USA
Posts: 5,092
Re: New owner, looking for GPS advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by rspyder View Post
My comment on no CB on BMW was addressed to the basic design consideration of no CB factory option. As per my post, I have a jmcorp cb2003 mounted and it works fine.

I was looking at an RT as a way to a lighter ride as the LT is getting too heavy for me, but still no CB consideration. I would have to add a JMCB2003 just as I did on the LT.
Does any bike have CB as a factory option?

I was responding to your comment that BMW had made "no provision" for a CB. That may be true for early LTs, but the VOIVE II equipped LTs have provision for a CB. I bought the BMW branded CB (made by J&M, but no different than Navigators made by Garmin) and it was a plug and play installation. The VOICE II intercom had the requisite connectors and the CB is fully integrated with both rider and passenger headsets. And the CB is built into the audio priority scheme.

2007 K1200LT "Starship Enterprise"
VOICE II
Navigator V
Motorrad Communicator
Voyager is online now  
post #19 of 23 Old Jun 16th, 2017, 1:15 pm
Senior Member
 
guitarjim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: South Central Kansas
Posts: 459
Re: New owner, looking for GPS advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
Much depends on where and how you ride.

I tried using an iPhone, but it needed to be kept plugged in as using navigation drained the battery quickly. And you need a robust data plan to navigate 8 hours a day. And Newfoundland has spotty cell coverage. Yes, I know you can download regions on Google maps so as to not need a cell connection, but you have to remember to do that. And if it rains or gets very dusty, you need to cover it. And I have a hard wired intercom so I can't hear navigation commands via Bluetooth.

I tried also my car Nuvi GPS. It didn't have the iPhones connectivity issues, but had the weather issues. I ride in the rain a lot and sometimes it rains while you are in the restaurant having lunch and you have to run out to get or cover your GPS.

I finally plunked down the money for the purpose built BMW Navigator. It has a database with lifetime updates, it is weatherproof, and it talks through my wired headsets as well as Bluetooth for those so equipped. Yes, it is expensive, but for my riding style (all weather and remote locations), it is worth the money to avoid all the hassle of phone or car gps and just enjoy the ride.
I get that. Glad it is working for you.

Current Ride: '02 LT - The Mistress
guitarjim is offline  
post #20 of 23 Old Jun 16th, 2017, 2:40 pm
Senior Member
 
rspyder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: El Dorado Hills, CA, USA
Posts: 670
Re: New owner, looking for GPS advice

Rides with factory CB options are Goldwings, HD touring bikes, and the new Yamaha Venture Transcon. Haven't checked out Indian.

Roger Barth

2001 LTI w/ Uni-Go (Pacific Blue)
2000 Honda Nighthawk 750 (Black)
1973 Honda CL350 (Red)
rspyder is offline  
post #21 of 23 Old Jun 16th, 2017, 4:47 pm
Senior Member
 
guitarjim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: South Central Kansas
Posts: 459
Re: New owner, looking for GPS advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by rspyder View Post
Rides with factory CB options are Goldwings, HD touring bikes, and the new Yamaha Venture Transcon. Haven't checked out Indian.
My '02 had a CB unit that now sits in on a shelf in my garage to go back on the bike should I sell it in the future. Any windfall my way could easily end up in a k1600LTE...

Current Ride: '02 LT - The Mistress
guitarjim is offline  
post #22 of 23 Old Jun 16th, 2017, 6:32 pm
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Lawrenceville, PA, USA
Posts: 5,092
Re: New owner, looking for GPS advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by rspyder View Post
Rides with factory CB options are Goldwings, HD touring bikes, and the new Yamaha Venture Transcon. Haven't checked out Indian.
I am not familiar with the others, but I believe the Wing has always been a dealer installed item just like the LT. I agree though that the Wing CB is a nicer packaged installation kit.

2007 K1200LT "Starship Enterprise"
VOICE II
Navigator V
Motorrad Communicator
Voyager is online now  
post #23 of 23 Old Jun 19th, 2017, 1:38 am
Senior Member
 
rspyder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: El Dorado Hills, CA, USA
Posts: 670
Re: New owner, looking for GPS advice

You are correct, they are factory options that the dealer installs. They are not after market

Roger Barth

2001 LTI w/ Uni-Go (Pacific Blue)
2000 Honda Nighthawk 750 (Black)
1973 Honda CL350 (Red)
rspyder is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New to me 2007 K1200LT Owner OldRider2 K1200LT 37 Apr 10th, 2015 9:36 pm
Trip to England / France / and another to Australia....advice.....plz Yammer RT Series 10 Jul 2nd, 2014 10:06 pm
Likely a new owner IASprint K1200LT 8 Sep 8th, 2011 9:55 pm
advice on tankbag? integritynumber1 Australia, New Zealand, and AsiaPac 6 Dec 15th, 2009 9:05 am
Converting a Harley owner to a R1100RT KIC RT Series 3 Jan 30th, 2008 7:08 pm

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome