Iron Horse Tucson AZ - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old Oct 28th, 2012, 9:31 am Thread Starter

Iron Horse Tucson AZ

Short story of my issue was that I bought a luggage rack for an R1200R so I could mount a top rack and down the first page of instructions it stated I needed another part to make installation complete. Seemed like a "Gotcha" to me. It didn't make me happy so I sent an email to BMW Motorrad USA with a copy to Iron Horse. All I received from BMW Motorrad was a "Cut & Paste" email that said basically no more than thanks for your input. Next morning when I called Iron Horse, they had already researched the part, got it on order, and expressed shipped it. Many Thanks to Jon, JD, and Aaron (the guy behind the part's counter). Even more impressive is they're eating the costs. BMW USA could learn a little something about Customer Service from Iron Horse. Thanks Again!

Skip Blecker
AKA Mother Goose
Sunny & Wonderful Arizona
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old Oct 5th, 2014, 6:01 pm

Re: Iron Horse Tucson AZ

IronHorse is the best dealership PERIOD that I have ever dealt with both car and motorcycle wise.
post #3 of 3 Old Mar 22nd, 2015, 9:35 pm

Re: Iron Horse Tucson AZ

Have been going to Iron Horse in Tucson, AZ for about four years. On my 93 K1100LT I did all the work and got the parts from Iron Horse. They always treated me like one of the "big money" clients.

Now I have a K1200LTC 2000 and I have had it in for brake line replacement (1st day after I bought it) and they helped me save costs by using my aftermarket metal brake lines, and they helped me by recommending BMW washers. They have helped me several times with tires and ideas. THey just care to do a good job. No issues at all. I love to visit to see what is new and even see the old bikes in the service bays, which are always full.

THanks again.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.