Pandora's Motorsports - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old Aug 11th, 2012, 8:25 am Thread Starter

Pandora's Motorsports

I have been meaning to post this up earlier but I had a great experience buying a bike from them,Justin was straight forward with price and no games,Tyler the finance guy a pleasure plus great help to deal with.I also met up with service manager helped me with some questions about another bike,the whole place just seamed filled with people that like motorcycles and people.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old Aug 11th, 2012, 8:47 am

Re: Pandora's Motorsports

I too have to say that Pandora was great to me too. I won the K1300S in the Superstakes and the MOA (Ted) put me in contact with Justin at Pandora's. Justin was very pleasant and attentive to my needs both with regard to the bike and my traveling. After I told him that while I was very excited, I was afraid that, in the long term, the K1300S probably wouldn't prove to be the best fit for me, since I was an RT type of rider. He immediately said no problem, do you want a RT instead? We worked out a great deal on a R1200RT and I flew down from New Jersey to Chattanooga. I had no choice of flight times, and would arrive at the airport, not even at the dealership, almost an hour after their closing time. Not only did they say that was no problem, Thomas, my salesman, picked me up at the airport and brought me to the dealership where all paperwork was already completed. Even though they were 'closed', they never rushed things and they went over the operation of the RT and it's features until they were certain that I was comfortable riding it. They even led me to my hotel, probably not convinced even though I said I knew where I was going!

2010 Honda NT700V
1978 Honda CB400T II

Formerly
2011 R1200 RT
'04 R1150 RT-P
'04 R1200CLC
'06 Triumph Scrambler
'02 K1200LT
'01 R1200C Montana
'00 H-D Dyna Defender

" Twas a woman that drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her! " - W.C. Fields
post #3 of 6 Old Aug 12th, 2012, 7:00 am

They are great people and treat everyone with respect.

Brett
2003 LTC Sold 2013
2013 GTL
North Georgia
2005 CCR-Tetons
2006 CCR-Braselton
2008 CCR-Midway
2009 CCR-Rapid City
2011 CCR-Boise
2012 CCR-Duluth
2014 CCR-Chattanooga
2015 CCR-Coeur d 'Alene

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 6 Old Mar 20th, 2013, 6:43 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkpr1998
They are great people and treat everyone with respect.
I've been hearing more good things about them lately and the dealer over in SC, I know old post, but hello Brett!

so them ebing from Jersey, are the democrats <grin>

Tom

'07 GS Adv (mine), '06 GS <(My brides)
'58 FLH, (mine) '55FLH (My brides) and others
post #5 of 6 Old Jun 3rd, 2014, 8:42 pm

I been to them twice.....outstanding service, super staff and the owner and his son a great people. After making my appointment I rode there from Nashville to have my new fab programmed and apperantly my bike had a factory reset to the security code on the bike did not match the bike. It was on a Saturday and they could not call BMW so the worked on my bike for three hours, charged me for one hour. They was able to get the security code for me and promptly called me on tuesday like they said they would. I took it back down there on my way to Helen GA last weekend. Again made the appointment...Boom right in the service door it was .....15 minutes later new fab is working.....NO Charge???? I was like really???? I can't say enough good things about these guys after haveing to deal with Bloodworth here!!!! Will use these guys for all my service needs from now on....only a two hour ride

The only place where dreams are impossible
is in your own mind.

2005 BMW 1200Lt
2002 Honda 954rr
1996 Honda F3 600 (Stolen)

1986 Honda 1000RR (wrecked by best friend)

1982 Yamaha 600 (sold to buy the 1000)
post #6 of 6 Old Sep 13th, 2014, 3:53 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronmanLT View Post
I been to them twice.....outstanding service, super staff and the owner and his son a great people.
seems they are still holding their own quite well, I need to gett some recalls done on our BMW's maybe ill give them a shout up there.

Tom

'07 GS Adv (mine), '06 GS <(My brides)
'58 FLH, (mine) '55FLH (My brides) and others

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.