Carolina BMW - BMW Luxury Touring Community
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Joe's '06 RT

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old Mar 21st, 2016, 8:56 am Thread Starter

Carolina BMW

I want to thank the folks at Carolina BMW in Greensboro, North Carolina for the excellent service at a recent tire change.

I've owned my '06 RT for a month and the tires were on their last legs at the time of purchase, so it now has a new set of PR4 GT.

Prior to purchase I discovered two things: two years ago I sold the seller a wind shield for his Ducati ST3, and the original owner of my RT is the owner of Carolina BMW.

So while a tire change itself may not be telling about a place, the treatment I received was and was first-rate; I called on Friday to ask about tires and was told they stock the PR4 tires I wanted and to come in at noon Saturday. I got there about 11:30 and got a nice tour, a cup of coffee and a doughnut, and ran into an acquaintance who showed up with a K1 in the back of his truck. I was on my way with new tires at a reasonable price in about an hour

So thanks to the kind folks I met: Ozzie, the original owner of my bike, Wayne in sales who confirmed my opinion about the tire wear, Joe the service manager, and Leslie who greeted me with a beautiful smile!

I recommend Carolina BMW for being courteous, professional and friendly, and for being ready for me at the agreed upon time.

Joe
bmwcoolk1200 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old Mar 21st, 2016, 4:58 pm

Re: Carolina BMW

I agree 100%. On a cross country trip I needed a 12k service. They were nice, professional and I didn't feel they were trying to upsell me at every turn.

Because I was "stranded" for a few hours, the lady even offered to pick up breakfast for me.

If I lived closer, they would be my dealer of choice.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.