Eurosport Asheville, NC - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old Sep 28th, 2014, 8:21 am Thread Starter

Eurosport Asheville, NC

I recently took delivery of my new 2014 R1200RT from Eurosport Asheville and it was a great experience. John, Austin and the rest of the team were absolutely fabulous. Their knowledge of the product was as impressive as their thoroughness and professionalism. If you're ever in Asheville (near the Biltmore Estate) stop by and see them.

Hendersonville, NC

2014 R1200RT
Triumph 675
Suzuki SV650
HD Fatboy
Zuma

"Chance favors the well prepared"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old Sep 28th, 2014, 9:05 am

Re: Eurosport Asheville, NC

I completely agree with you in regards to the staff. My wife and I stopped in to "Window Shop" on our way through the area last year. We were impressed with how welcomed we felt. As if they had known us all our lives. I believe we spent two hours in there just chatting. Great bunch!

Jesse Kriner
Hope Mills, NC

2014 K1600 GTL Damask Red
2005 K1200 LT "Gray Ghost" 148,000+ miles
2014 Honda CTX700 DCT ABS (wife's)
2012 Honda NC700X DCT ABS
2002 Shadow Sabre
1985 K100 RS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 6 Old Oct 11th, 2014, 4:24 pm

Just did the blue ridge park way top to bottom then worked my way over to deals gap.Looking at my rear tire was showing a bit past the rubber in the centre. Leaving from there to go home to Kingston,Ont. I knew it would'nt last. Called Eurosport and they said they could take care of me. When i arrived they change the tire for me as soon as they finished the job ahead of me. About two hours and i was on my way.I thought that was quite good. Very happy with the service!

post #4 of 6 Old Nov 3rd, 2014, 3:45 pm

I couldn't agree more. I work the summers up in the mountains of NC and use them for service and such. I just came back down to Fl to work the winter and couldn't be more disappointed with the service I got in Ft. Lauderdale.

Maybe they should open a South Florida location.
post #5 of 6 Old Mar 26th, 2016, 8:24 am

A shout out to Matt the service manager his staff, and the whole team at Eurosport for that matter. My son and I were loving life riding the great roads of western N.C. We had one more day we could ride before we would trailer the bikes bake to Pa.( I know trailering but it is March). We knew his rear tire was near the end but thought it would make the day. We were wrong. We stopped for a break on the Blue Ridge Parkway and checked his tire, treads were showing. Called Matt at Eurosport at 4:00 on Fri. he said try to get there by 5:30 and he would get a tire on. We got there at 5:50 and they jumped on it. Could have been out of there in 30 mins but talked to all the good folks for over an hour pasted closing. This is on a Fri. night. We aren't regular costumers or even from the area but we will be back.
Again many thanks.
post #6 of 6 Old Apr 3rd, 2016, 11:05 am

Had a great experience a Eurosport a couple weeks ago. In town for the great riding. We thought we could get the last day out of my sons rear tire before putting it on the trailer to go home. We didn't. It was 15 minutes before closing on a Friday. He has a Yamaha and brought his own tire. We could have been out of their in 45 minutes with the new tire mounted but we hung out and talked with the great staff for another 45 minutes.
This is my second great experience at Eurosport. They will always be my dealer of choice in the south.
Again thanks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.